We had to make the tough decision to cancel the upcoming girls weekend. The team was potentially exposed to Covid and after speaking with the parents of the caterpillars, we made the call to hold off on flying the weekend. Everyone will be invited back for our spring weekend. If you signed up for the prayer butterfly, please hold to that 30min and pray for the community, the girls, and the team.
Please continue to support the upcoming boys weekend. Spots are still open on the prayer butterfly.
De Colores and Fly With Christ!